So here’s the second part of my list of gorgeous bookstores from around the world that I’d love to visit. Sure, I’m a library person, but any place filled with books is a place I’d love to be and these bookstores are truly breathtaking.
If you haven’t seen it already, you can check out part one here.
1. Shakespeare and Co., Paris – France
Can I live here? Please… 🙏
2. Alexanda Book Cafe, Budapest – Hungary
Not technically a bookstore, but this cafe is the second level of a bookstore – breathtaking design + good books + good food = win!
3. Libreria Bardon, Madrid – Spain
Walls of old books? Beautiful ❤
4. Carturesti “Carousel of Light” Bookstore, Bucharest – Romania
This bookstore is just the perfect mix of old and new!!
5. Zongshuge Bookstore, Hangzhou – China
I’d love to explore this bookstore 😲
Which bookstore is your favourite? Have you visited any of these bookstores? Let me know in the comments below!