Around a year ago I featured four wondrous libraries. I plan on returning to that topic in the near future, but for today I have a similar topic to present to you – beautiful bookstores from around the world. If you plan on traveling, you should definitely add these locations to your itinerary and be sure to take lots of photographs!
1. Livra Livello, Porto – Portugal
That gothic staircase though…. ❤ ❤
2. Barter Books, Alnwick Station – England
It reminds me of a train station and I adore those signs and quotes!
3. Cafebreria El Pedulo, Polanco, Mexico City – Mexico
I love the idea of having plants in the bookstore and that café looks lovely!
4. El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires – Argentina
An old theater converted into a bookstore? Yes please!!
5. Poplar Kid’s Republic, Beijing – China
This just looks like so much fun!!