Total: In 2014 I read 106 books, only one of which was non-fiction.
By Genre: Of the total number, 13 were adult, 50 were young adult, 32 were middle grade and 11 were junior. I read 10 mangas and 22 graphic novels.
Date of Publication: 29 were published in 2014, the rest were published earlier.
1) Read as wide a variety of books as possible.
- I didn’t read as great a selection as I’d have liked but I did pick up some books that were out of my comfort zone and I enjoyed them all:
- The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
- In Darkness by Nick Lake
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- A Separate Peace by John Knowles
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
2) Read at least 120 books.
- Once school started, I fell way behind, but I still read 106 awesome books!
3) Finish what I’ve started.
- I finished these trilogies
- Jasper Dent
- Cahill Witch Chronicles
- Dust Lands
- Monument 14
- Shatter Me
- Post a Bookmarked Thoughts every Sunday and three posts during the week
- Last year I was just as bad with blogging as reading. I’ve been to save up some posts for the first time, so I’ll have something to post even if I have no time to read or review. Laziness is no excuse!
- Be more social
- I want to start commenting on other blogs more regularly and return to twitter
- Design a header, logo and customize overall site design
- I want to learn how to draw and design on Photoshop. I’m also looking into purchasing a premium WordPress package so I can edit the CSS of my blog
- Read at least 120 books
- I can do it this year!
- Read diversely
- I really need to read some poetry, non-fiction and perhaps mystery/thriller?
- Catch on my TBR pile
- I will only add books that I really want to read to my to-read-list
- I will read the novels on my list before searching for new ones
- I will complete the series I need to finish
Above all….Enjoy what you read!